- SKID-RESISTANT - House Home & More Skid-Resistant Carpet Stair Treads are made with a premium, skid-resistant rubber backing to help create a non-slip surface
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Skid-resistant stair treads can be placed directly onto most hard stairs to protect the surface and create traction (they do not attach)
- COMFORT AND PURPOSE - Made with high-quality polyester carpet to help resist stains and feature a 1/4 inch pile height to provide comfort
- FINISHED EDGES - Each stair tread is beautifully serged on all edges to prevent fraying and provide a finished look
- EASY TO CLEAN - Can be vacuumed with a handheld vacuum or hose attachment and spot cleaned for extra care - machine washable, but should be air-dried only
- STYLISH DECOR - Distressed Leaves stair treads coordinate with a variety of décor styles including vintage, bohemian and transitional; neutral beige tones blend with most color schemes while the faded hues of blue bring a sense of calm to these eye-catching treads
Skid-resistant carpet stair treads from House Home & More feature a premium non-slip rubber backing to provide your stairs with additional traction. Your household and guests will appreciate the added stability, especially older adults. Our carpet stair treads provide comfort on wood, tile, stone and other hard stair surfaces and help to protect them from damage. They also help soften noise throughout your home, which is ideal for lively children, dogs and other pets.
Do Carpet Stair Treads Attach to Steps?
Our skid-resistant carpet stair treads are placed directly onto your steps. The non-slip rubber backing helps to keep the treads in place and creates a safer walking space for your family, guests and pets.
These skid-resistant stair treads do not attach to your steps. For added security, you can purchase double-sided carpet tape or carpet tacks separately.
Are Carpet Stair Treads Pet Friendly?
Your pets will appreciate the security of new House Home & More carpet stair treads as much as you do! Walking up and down hard stair surfaces can be a fearful challenge for new puppies, senior dogs and aging cats. The soft surface of carpet stair treads will keep their paws cozy while the added traction helps to prevent slipping, allowing them to move with confidence.
Our carpet stair treads provide stability and help to create a safer environment for your entire household, including your pets. If you have pets, consider a carpet color or design that won’t showcase their shedding.
How to Care for Your Carpet Stair Treads:
Polyester is a naturally stain-resistant material, but when your skid-resistant Distressed Leaves treads need cleaning, we recommend vacuuming with a handheld vacuum or hose attachment to remove surface dirt. If using a full-size vacuum, be sure not to go over the edges, as it will lift the tread from the step or floor.
These treads are machine washable, but should be air-dried only. You can also spot clean areas that need extra care with mild soap and water. Before using any carpet cleaning product, test the product on an unnoticeable area to make sure it does not damage or fade your carpet.
Skid Resistant Stair Tread Installation
Shipping & Returns
Most orders typically leave our warehouse within 1 business day. Same day shipping is provided if you order before 2 pm EST / 11 am PST.
All orders ship from our warehouse located in Chandler, Arizona so transit times may differ based on your location.
FREE FedEx ground shipping on all orders shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
However, for orders being shipped outside the 48 contiguous United States, shipping costs will be calculated upon checkout.
We do offer expedited shipping services via FedEx. If you choose to have the shipping expedited, you will be responsible for all associated costs.
Expedited shipping options and costs will be available upon checkout.
We have a full 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may send the item back within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Items must be returned in their original package in the same condition as they were shipped.
Feel free to reach out to our customer support team for more details related to returns.
For our full return policy and details click here.