House Home & More Skid-Resistant Carpet Stair Treads work great on most hard stair surfaces including wood, tile and marble! These stair treads feature a thick, premium, skid-resistant rubber backing to help create a safer, more secure, slip-resistant walking surface for you and your family including your dog or other pets. They can be placed directly onto your stairs to help protect the surface and create additional traction. Although these carpet stair treads do have a skid-resistant backing, they do not attach to your steps. To ensure that they do not move, you may also apply double-sided tape or carpet tacks (not included). Made of high-quality olefin carpet to resist stains and bound on all edges to prevent fraying. These stair treads are easy to clean with a hand-held vacuum or hose attachment and can also be spot cleaned. Due to the skid-resistant rubber backing these stair treads are not machine washable.
Carpet Stair Tread Bronze Gold Close-up
Skid Resistant Stair Tread Installation
- These carpet stair treads feature a thick, premium, skid-resistant rubber backing to create a safer, more secure walking surface for your family and pets
- Can be placed directly onto most hard stairs to protect the surface and create traction (they do not attach)
- For additional security you may also use double-sided tape or carpet tacks (not included)
- Made of high-quality olefin carpet to resist stains
- Bound on all edges to prevent fraying
- Made in the U.S.A.